ASA Podcast (Episode 3): Growing techs through mentoring
Maryann Croce, owner of Croce’s Transmission Specialists in Norwalk, Connecticut, shares her thoughts on why you should stop worrying about the technician shortage and do something about it!
Mentoring is one answer, she says, and it’s a solution that offers many benefits.
LISTEN NOW to how one shop owner is finding the talent she needs to succeed!
What’s you’ll hear:
- The tech shortage is real and was created over generations
- Shop owners share some responsibility for the problem
- Learn to be a resource to your team and the next generation
- Mentoring is a great opportunity to grow new hires
- Technical schools are a great resource for new techs
- Your local high school training program needs your involvement
- How to excite students and parents about automotive service careers
- Learn about the ripple effect of professionalism
Tony Molla, ASA’s vice president of industry relations, hosts Episode 3 of the ASA Podcast series.
To listen to Episode 3 with Tony & Maryann: CLICK HERE
To listen to Episode 2 with Jeff Buckley: CLICK HERE
To listen to Episode 1 with Frank Leutz & Jeff Buckley: CLICK HERE
RELATED: ASA launches new weekly Podcast series