ASA Podcast (Episode 3): Growing techs through mentoring
Mentoring is one answer, she says, and it’s a solution that offers many benefits.
LISTEN NOW to how one shop owner is finding the talent she needs to succeed!
What’s you’ll hear:
- The tech shortage is real and was created over generations
- Shop owners share some responsibility for the problem
- Learn to be a resource to your team and the next generation
- Mentoring is a great opportunity to grow new hires
- Technical schools are a great resource for new techs
- Your local high school training program needs your involvement
- How to excite students and parents about automotive service careers
- Learn about the ripple effect of professionalism
Tony Molla, ASA’s vice president of industry relations, hosts Episode 3 of the ASA Podcast series.
To listen to Episode 3 with Tony & Maryann: CLICK HERE
To listen to Episode 2 with Jeff Buckley: CLICK HERE
To listen to Episode 1 with Frank Leutz & Jeff Buckley: CLICK HERE