WATCH NOW: ‘Meet Ray’ news conference introduces new ASA leader
Fisher responds to questions from the media, looks to future
NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TEXAS – New ASA Executive Director Ray Fisher told reporters last week that he’s excited about the association’s future and that he has no plans to look back.
“I like to look at the windshield not the rearview mirror,” Fisher said during a nearly half-hour online news conference.
Fisher officially took over as ASA’s leader on Jan. 2. He recently served as ASA-Michigan’s executive director.
During the news conference, Fisher addressed:
- ASA’s goals for 2019;
- ASA’s legislative efforts;
- ASA’s annual business meeting set for April 30 near Dallas;
- The importance of ASA members being engaged;
- The types of changes ASA members can expect;
- How he got involved in ASA;
- His auto repair industry experience, and
- His leadership style.
Fisher also spoke of ASA’s plans to survey members to better meet their needs.
CLICK HERE to watch the news conference in its entirety.