ASA Podcast (Episode 9): The Future of Mobility
Listen as Neal discusses the future of Mobility, Uber and the Automotive Industry.
From a focus on safety, to the new paradigm that says “yes, it’s OK to get into vehicles with strangers,” he paints a picture of a future that’s not that far off and may surprise you.
What you’ll hear about:
- Uber’s primary focus on safety shapes all of their plans for the future
- How autonomous vehicles will impact the automotive service industry
- How shops can use ride-sharing to improve customer convenience
- Uber for business programs for mechanical and collision shops
- Uber Elevate—electric helicopters and flying cars (yes, flying cars)