ASA Podcast (Episode 8): ADAS @ AAPEX
Aside from helming Desert Car Care, he hosts the Wrench Nation radio show, serves on the ASA Mechanical Operations Committee and is a regular expert on his local TV station.
Frank is all about technology, so when the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association was looking for a panelist for their Advanced Driver Assist System session at AAPEX in Las Vegas, Frank stepped up.
Listen to what Frank had to say about the experience.
What you’ll hear about:
- ADAS systems are becoming more common on modern vehicles
- ASE is developing a certification category for ADAS technicians
- Principle challenges of independent shop owners calibrating ADAS systems
- Pros and cons of equipping your shop for ADAS calibration
- What options exist for calibration and will future systems self-calibrate