ASA Podcast (Episode 37): FCA HVAC System Service Tips
Listen in as Alan provides an overview of what’s new in the FCA lineup and what technicians need to know about diagnosing and servicing the latest in heat management technology.
Hear all about:
- What’s new with 1234yf air conditioning systems
- Service similarities between 1234yf and 134a refrigerant systems
- A new water-cooled A/C condenser that’s a first in the market
- New ways the A/C systems are being used for heat management
- Chillers for hybrids and superchargers
- A few new test techniques without removing the heater core
- The impact of multiple cooling loops on diagnosis
- How hybrid and electric vehicles are in the plans for FCA’s future
- Where to find the latest technical information, including 3D wiring schematics
Tony Molla, ASA’s vice president of industry relations, hosts Episode 37 of the ASA Podcast series.