ASA Podcast (Episode 13): The Evolution of OEM Certification
Mark Allen, collision and equipment manager for Audi of America, was a panelist at the 2019 ASA MSO Symposium in Las Vegas. We caught up with Mark afterward for an in-depth discussion on what Audi is doing in their OEM Certification program for collision shops.
Listen in as Mark talks about where the Audi program is and where it’s going, along with an insider look at the future of these types of certification programs.
Find out what you need to know about:
- How shop certification programs work
- How ongoing training fits into the certification programs
- What shop certification does for consumers
- How certification benefits collision shops
- What is driving the growth in OEM Certification Programs
Tony Molla, ASA’s vice president of industry relations, hosts Episode 13 of the ASA Podcast series.