NEW VIDEO: ASA ‘Webinar Wednesday’ to focus on ‘Front Counter’ sales
Event scheduled for noon-1 p.m. on Jan. 16
NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, Texas – Register now for the latest in ASA’s Webinar Wednesday series.
From noon until 1 p.m. on Jan. 16, ASA will feature a webinar called “Front Counter Offensive: Taking Every Opportunity to Score.”
Popular industry trainer and ASA member-shop owner Jeremy O’Neal will lead the event. ASA Vice President Tony Molla will be on hand to help with the discussion.
Participants can earn one AMi (Automotive Management Institute) credit for attending the webinar.
During this informative webinar you will learn about:
- Setting up your sale at the initial write up;
- Getting more buy in from your customer;
- Using the vehicle timeline to maximize every sale both now and into the future;
- Creating a customized maintenance and repair plan that is tailored for each customer, and
- Delivering the sale with maximum results.
Deadline for registration is end of business on Tuesday, Jan. 15.
Click here now for more details and registration.
O’Neal will take your questions.