Members AdvantageJanuary 2014
Put the ASA Marketplace to Work for You!
Let ASA Help You Save on the Products, Services You’re Already Using
Learn How to Better Manage Your Business
Discover what more than 1,400 industry professionals have realized: the benefits of being an Accredited Automotive Manager (AAM). The Automotive Management Institute (AMI) is a great resource for automotive service professionals who want to be better managers and leaders. You can have access to more than 800 accredited courses offered.
Topics include financial management, marketing and sales, operations and service, management and administration, and personnel and human resource development. If you want to learn ways to better manage your shop, look to AMI courses – taught by more than 200 faculty members – to give you the proper training and direction. In addition to classes taught by qualified instructors, AMI offers self-study courses and monthly webinars to provide fast and easy access to important information.
Improve Employee Image with Cintas Uniform Program
Cintas Uniform Rental provides customers with a branded service solution that actively maintains their image and safety requirements through retail-inspired garments. But just like work uniforms, a one-size-fits-all approach to an apparel program doesn’t always fit. That’s why with Cintas you can lease, rent, buy or have custom uniforms designed to meet your work wear requirements.
• Exclusive Carhartt Rental Products
• Largest Program Manager of Safety Apparel (FRC, Hi-Vis, ANSI, etc.)
• Retail Inspired Garments (retail inspired fit, fabric and function elements in all garments)
• Women’s Rental Apparel
• Garment Innovator (polos, jeans, cargo pants, etc.)
• Manufacturer (comfort uniform, consistent fit and look, range of standard sizes)
• National Self-performing Coverage (plants vs. competitor’s transfer stations)
• PRC’s (empowered SSR-billing issues/replacements and bar coding)
Auto Repair Marketing That Works
Need new customers or better customer retention? We have the programs for that. Need both? You guessed it … we have programs for that too. And CustomerLink is proud to be partnered with ASA to provide you with program special pricing beginning at $199 per month.
Using our exclusive smrt™ consumer demographics, we’ll work with your unique needs to create the right combination of traditional and online marketing programs to automatically find you better new customers and keep them for life. Then, we’ll track and measure it all so you can see how profitable your marketing is.
If that’s not enough to pique your interest, we’ve also got a whole lot of free products to build your auto repair marketing strategy:
• Sign up for our free Marketing Manual monthly e-newsletter
• Get a free Shop Marketing Diagnostic
• Get our professionally written newsletters or pre-written posts for your social media pages
At CustomerLink, we know automotive marketing and how to make it all work for your shop.