Peevy: Attention AMi ‘Professional Designation’ holders
Deadline to meet AMi Continuing Education Requirement Nearing
The deadline to meet the AMi CE requirement and remain an active AMi professional designation holder is Dec. 31.
The C.E. Requirement
- The C.E. requirement requires a minimum of six credit hours of approved AMI training during each calendar year.
- Additional credit hours over the required six credit hours achieved during a 12-month timeframe cannot be carried over to next year.
- If the C.E. requirement is not maintained, six credits hours for each year not met will be required to reinstate “current status.”
How to Achieve C.E. Requirement
AMi graduates may achieve the six credit hours of training each year by successfully completing the following AMi approved learning opportunities:
- Live instructor-led classes
- Online courses hosted on “myAMi” Learning Portal (https://ami.knowledgeanywhere.com)
- Read Articles and complete related quizzes hosted on “myAMi” Learning Portal
- Watch Videos and complete related quizzes hosted on “myAMi” Learning Portal
- Listen to Podcasts and complete related quizzes hosted on “myAMi” Learning Portal
During the transition year, AMi graduates will have until Dec. 31 to complete a minimum of six credit hours of AMi-approved training to maintain the designation.
After the 2018 transition year, AMi graduates will have a full 12-month calendar year, ending on the last day of each year to complete a minimum of six credit hours of AMi-approved training.
Let AMi help by working with you to create a staff development plan. Let us know your interest, by sending us an email at email@example.com and together we can “learn hard” and access the sustainable competitiveness needed to be successful in today’s market.