2 injured: Toilet seat firecracker ‘prank’ goes wrong at fire engine repair shop

By Chauncey Alcorn / DailyMail.com

DETROIT – Two Detroit city employees were injured Wednesday afternoon after firecrackers planted under toilet seats exploded in a bizarre “prank gone bad.”

Authorities said the unnamed workers were using the bathroom inside the city fire department’s apparatus repair shop, located on Erskine Street on the city’s east side, according to WXYZ-TV.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

Comments

comments