ASA Gears Up for an All-New ASRW
Get a sneak peek as NACE & CARS head back to Vegas
What’s New? What’s Different This Year?
- To keep you in the midst of the action and the wheeling and dealing happening on the show floor, ASA is excited to announce that the ASRW Welcome Party will take place on the trade show floor!
- The strong educational lineup that attendees have come to expect (and demand) from the premier networking event in the industry, will be more exciting than ever with many sessions taking place on the show floor.
- To help our exhibiting companies operate smartly – and with consideration to the busy schedules of our repair shop attendees – ASA has condensed the Expo from three days to two days while expanding the Expo hours each day. Plus the show wraps on Friday, so Saturday can be used as a travel day and attendees won’t have to miss too much business from their business!
Catching Up with Bill Moss, CARS Chairman
Bill Moss, AAM, ASA’s mechanical division director, of EuroService Automotive in Warrenton, Va., is the Congress of Automotive Repair and Service chairman for the 2013 event. He shares a few thoughts on the upcoming show.
- On networking at CARS: I have enjoyed the opportunities to meet and develop relationships with people that I previously only knew in print. In some cases I have read their columns in the national trade magazines, and in other cases they are people that I have read and/or interacted with one on one at the professional forums. It’s a wonderful environment that provides the opportunity to be taught something by someone that you share a meal with a couple of hours later.
- Why this year’s show is different from previous years: I think I am most excited by the changes in store for ASRW this year. The opening reception will be on the expo floor, there are some very exciting new educational offerings, and the General Session will be completely different this year. A lot of energy and input has been stirred together to make sure this year’s ASRW is a winner.
Catching Up with Dan Stander, NACE Chairman
Dan Stander, AAM, ASA’s collision division director, of Fix Auto Highlands Ranch in Littleton, Colo., is the International Autobody Congress and Exposition chairman for the 2013 show. He shares a few thoughts about NACE.
- On the lineup of education offered at NACE and CARS: ASA has always put a great emphasis on solid education. This year we are planning more meaningful collision and mechanical classes and sessions. I am not sure where else you can get a vast collection of high-caliber instructors, industry professionals and training all in one place. There are many opportunities to find classes that meet your current and future needs. It’s also a great opportunity, after each class, to talk with the instructors and get to know them better.
- What are you most looking forward to this year? This will be my eighth consecutive year. When I first attended ASRW I knew very few people in the industry. Over the years I have had the opportunity to meet many great people. Every year I meet more. Every year it is more and more comfortable to enter a classroom, be a part of a discussion, speak or just give my opinion. I now know more shops, vendors and insurance companies across the country than I do in my own state. This is one of the best networking opportunities to meet the best of the best. What I am amazed at every time I see my collision and mechanical friends is what they are willing to share with me. Whether it’s a funny story or an “end of the world type of problem,” they are always there with me. They are now just a phone call or an email away.
ASA members qualify for discounted rates to ASRW.
- Save $20 on the cost of your registration. Plus members and nonmembers alike can get a free expo pass and $50 off a conference session through any one of the ASRW|NACE|CARS exhibitors – including ASA!
- Be sure to download the free ASRW App, which will be available later this month. You can quickly find exhibitors, education events and more from any web-enabled mobile device, 24/7. Beyond all of the show info and updates, there are valuable pre-show planning tips, discounted hotel rooms, local transportation and venue details. Whether you are on the show floor or on the go, ASRW is now accessible in the palm of your hand!
- Show your support for the show by displaying this logo on your website, PR and marketing materials. Download the image in the Press area of www.ASRWevents.com. In addition, you can request banner ads to include on your website to promote the show.