Voting Open for
2012 National Elections Through March 31
The candidates profiled on the following pages comprise the official ballot for the 2012 elections for the Automotive Service Association® (ASA) national board of directors. All regular members in good standing with ASA are eligible to vote for one position of general director; mechanical members may vote for the ASA mechanical division director; and collision members may vote for the ASA collision division director (division assignments were made at the time a member joined ASA).
How to Vote
Elections will take place using a touch-tone telephone or a secured website. All regular members of ASA who reside in the United States, including Hawaii and Alaska, may vote by calling (800) 868-3272. (International members should cast their votes using the secured website.) Members may vote anytime between Feb. 1 through March 31, 2012, 5 p.m. C.S.T. Please note the following:
- The candidates running for the three positions are listed alphabetically.
- The candidates are unopposed.
- Locate your six-digit member number and three-digit security code number found on the mailing label of this issue. The numbers are printed directly above your name and are enclosed by parentheses ( ). You must have these numbers to vote. You must also complete the entire voting process to register your vote.
- Call (800) 868-3272 or point your Web browser to www.vres.us/asa.html. The voting line is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A touch-tone phone or Internet access is required to vote. If you do not have a touch-tone phone or Internet access, call (800) 272-7467, ext. 361, for assistance between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. CST, Monday-Thursday.
- After you access the voting line, you will be asked to enter your member number and the three-digit security code number. After you enter this information, you will be directed through the voting process. If at any time you experience a problem, please call (800) 272-7467, ext. 361, for assistance.
- Do not attempt to mail these ballots. They have been included only to notify you of the candidates and their backgrounds. Like most electronic voting systems, the electronic voting process is designed to be simple, quick and easy to use.
Election results will be announced during the 2012 ASA annual business meeting May 7-8 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel at Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, International Airport.
Click here to learn more about the candidates.